PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. Rome all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the “World Congress on Advanced Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering slated on October 17-18, 2018 at Rome, Italy”.
Advanced Biomaterials, are specially studied because these materials play an important part in therapeutics. There are two kinds of Biomaterials which are used, Intern layout (that are placed in the interior of the body) and External Layout (that are placed exterior of the body). The most commonly used Biomaterials are Polymers, Nanocomposits, Ceramics. The developing field of Tissue Engineering (TE) aims to regenerate damaged tissues by combining cells from the body with highly porous scaffold made of Biomaterials. Tissue Engineering is also an alternative of Drug therapy, Gene therapy and Organ transplantation. There are two methods used in Tissue engineering they are In vitro and In vivo techniques. The major cells that are used in tissue engineering are Autologenic cells, Allogenic cells, Xenogenic cells and Stem cells. The term regenerative medicine is often used synonymously with tissue engineering, although those involved in regenerative medicine place more emphasis on the use of stem cells to produce tissues.
- Tissue Engineering
- Biodegradable Biomaterials
- Tissue Engineering in Tissue Repair
- Biomaterials in Stem Cell Technology
- Biomaterial for Implants
- Biomaterials for Therapeutic Delivery
- 3D printing of Biomaterials
- Current trends in Tissue Engineering
- Tissue engineering in Artificial Organs
- Soft Tissue replacement
- Regenerative Medicine
- Tissue Engineering and their Applications
- Challenges in Tissue Engineering
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref